Is BlueChew legit? This is a common question that men who have heard about this service ask themselves. The company purports to help men treat a common medical condition that’s clinically known as erectile dysfunction (ED). But does BlueChew work? We’ll look at whether this service is a reputable company and if it makes sense for you to try them out for a month to see what you think.
ED and BlueChew
ED affects millions of men in the US, and the odds only go up after the age of 40. Considering it’s often an ongoing issue, it leaves men with a conundrum about how to handle the situation. They could either keep getting the same prescription month after month or they could forego the hassle (and sometimes awkward encounters) that stem from finding treatment.
What is BlueChew? BlueChew is a company that makes it easy for men to get a prescription online before having their medication shipped directly to their door. Instead of ignoring the condition, they have a simple way to treat it. Wrapped in discreet packaging, this service is an easy way for men to strike one more item from their to-do list.
How Does BlueChew Work?
The name BlueChew refers to the chewable tablets the company ships through its partnerships with reputable pharmacies. How does BlueChew work? All customers need to do is fill out an online profile, set up an appointment with a licensed medical professional online, choose a plan that’s right for them, and then receive their shipment in the mail.
Is BlueChew legit? It relies on well-established medical science to help customers overcome their problems. BlueChew tablets are known as either Sildenafil (the active ingredient in Viagra) or Tadalafil (the active ingredient in Cialis). These are more affordable than brand-name medications, making the service even more convenient for anyone watching their wallet.
If you’re wondering ‘Is BlueChew legit?’, you should know that the company has designed the service to take the guesswork out of getting ED treated. Virtual appointments with a licensed medical professional can help determine whether BlueChew can help your ED.
Why Do Men Like BlueChew?
There are a few key reasons why men leave positive BlueChew reviews for the company:
- Privacy: BlueChew makes it possible to get a prescription without seeing your regular doctor or talking to the same pharmacist month after month.
- Convenience: Many men don’t have the time to keep stopping at a pharmacy. Instead, they find the prescription waiting for them at their home. Plus, for men who don’t like swallowing pills all the time, they can chew the tablet and get the same effects. BlueChew pills don’t exist.
- Relationship boost: ED can have a serious impact on romantic relationships. BlueChew makes it possible for men to get the confidence they need to get back in the game.
- Choice: Some men have more severe versions of ED. Instead of forcing all men to treat this condition in the same way, BlueChew offers a number of plans so a customer can choose the one that works for them.
Is There Any Fine Print About BlueChew?
Yes. You should know that BlueChew is not available in all states nor is it available to all men:
- Location: Telemedicine laws vary depending on the state you live in. If BlueChew is not available in your area, you can sign up to be notified when the regulations change. The company is currently striving to be accessible in all 50 states.
- Health: ED medication can exacerbate other conditions, such as diabetes or heart disease. A licensed medical professional will evaluate your history to see whether you qualify for a prescription.
Can Men Try BlueChew Without Signing Up for a Full Membership?
Yes. BlueChew offers a free month’s trial where men only have to pay for the $5 shipment of their medication. There’s also a promo code for men to get $20 off any plan through the company.
Is BlueChew legit? The company’s customers would argue that it is a legitimate service helping them treat a very common condition.